• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #95 CGC 8.5 sells for $257.00!!

10 posts in this topic

Yeah, I saw the auction result and was shocked 893whatthe.gif. And the spine miswrap on that book is severe enough to have stopped me from even bidding but maybe these Adams/Kree Skrull issues are picking up steam in the Bronze marketplace confused-smiley-013.gif

That's way beyond crazy. GPA on that book is $51 average, $81 12 month. screwy.gif

That's e-bay for you with half the sellers not knowing what they're doing and probably 70 % of the buyers even more clueless.

Andy,

Did my Money Order show up?

Yep, books shipped two days ago. thumbsup2.gif

That's way beyond crazy. GPA on that book is $51 average, $81 12 month. screwy.gif

That's e-bay for you with half the sellers not knowing what they're doing and probably 70 % of the buyers even more clueless.

Andy,

Did my Money Order show up?

Yep, books shipped two days ago. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Andy,

I can't wait!!!

As for some of those clueless buyers they're too busy bidding on sellers books like Samco1 and just miss yours, confused-smiley-013.gif.Maybe 70 % is a bit too high????

Ebay and the chaos of it really cracks me up. I have had auctions in the past that went crazy, but way too many that went for next to nothing. Best example off the top of my head was this Avengers #53 (i could be wrong about the number, but it's the x-men vs avengers cover) that was about a fine going for 4X guide. It got me thinking that i should stock up and the next one i had up in 9.0 went for less...It's so random. Sometimes you get lucky though.