• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feedback appreciated on a More Fun #52

11 posts in this topic

I almost bought this exact book for 11k from them a year or so ago. For some reason, the chip out on the "52" bothered me. I was happy to land this one instead:

MF52.jpg[/img]

There is a long thread about these sellers on this board.

I almost bought this exact book for 11k from them a year or so ago. For some reason, the chip out on the "52" bothered me. I was happy to land this one instead:

MF52.jpg[/img]

GORGEOUS copy!! hail.gif893whatthe.gif

Glad someone posted so we can easily get the word out.

This seller is one of the worst on ebay, or for that matter anywhere else. They cannot grade to save their dear old pops life.( they used his "illness" to stall me until the feedback period had expired)

Dishonest just does not begin to describe them. Had i known about the board here when I was dealing with them, I would have put Esquire on to them for their fraud.

Guess it is clear how I feel about the lying scum

MF52.jpg[/img]

GORGEOUS copy!! hail.gif893whatthe.gif

ahh...at least I know who outbid me on the heritage auction wink.gif

rick

In all fairness to them, Here's the story: We agreed on 11K for the book (it might have been 11.5, I don't remember). After payment, they stated they couldn't find the book cause they were moving cross country. They wanted me to wait or refund the deal. It sounded funny, so I opted for the refund. They did refund my $ as promised.

Given the seller's reputation for seriously overgrading raw books and the small image posted, don't believe for a minute that it looks more like a "4.0".

Of all the DC major keys - this would be my favorite to own, but I wouldn't deal with that seller even if I thought the price was right.

hello all..

I had actually emailed Tina at pops on the book many months ago when they offered it on ebay sometime last year...I think at the time, they were only willing to go down to 14000 on it, so their minimum keeps going up smile.gif

rick