• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Travel to Canada

29 posts in this topic

You need more then 2 days for the strip joints alone stooges.gif

You need 2 days just to get to the strip the joints. Those dog sleds can really slow things down. gossip.gif

Heck yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif The "gentlemen's clubs" in Montreal are absolutely, indisputably the best I've ever been to. I mean, uh, I, I heard they were really good.

Pasports are $97 now. 893whatthe.gif I think they were $40 when I got mine. And I think you can get rush service for more dough. If you don't need that its a simple trip to the post office.

Here's all kinds of info from Uncle Sam .

Thanks for the verification! thumbsup2.gif

Heck yeah! yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif The "gentlemen's clubs" in Montreal are absolutely, indisputably the best I've ever been to. I mean, uh, I, I heard they were really good.

Pasports are $97 now. 893whatthe.gif I think they were $40 when I got mine. And I think you can get rush service for more dough. If you don't need that its a simple trip to the post office.

Here's all kinds of info from Uncle Sam .

gossip.gifsign-funnypost.gif