• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sin City 2 - ready to roll

9 posts in this topic

Apologies if this was posted somewhere else...

======

Miller: Sin 2 Is Ready To Go

Frank Miller, who wrote and co-directed Sin City based on his popular graphic novels, told SCI FI Wire that Sin City 2 is a go and that he hopes to be in Texas to shoot the film by late spring. Miller and Robert Rodriguez will again share directing duties on the sequel.

"The -script is largely done, and now we're in that limbo zone where we're casting and making -script adjustments as we go," Miller said in an interview while promoting 300, which he executive-produced and which is also based on one of his graphic novels.

Miller added that the sequel will be based on A Dame to Kill for, the second Sin City tale and a prequel to The Hard Goodbye, which was the basis of one of the first film's storylines. The sequel will also deal with "a couple of old stories and one brand-new one," Miller said. "The old ones are a couple of 'Blue Eyes' stories, and there's an 'Old Town Girls' story, and the new one features Nancy Callahan [played by Jessica Alba] in a very different, very scary role. I'm hoping we'll start in late spring. It gets pretty hot in Austin, so there might be a summer's interruption there, but both Robert and I really want to be shooting this thing as soon as possible." —Ian Spelling

Hope its as good as the first 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Filming will take place in my wonderful city....as did the filming for the first one. My company supplied some materials to the first production and undoubtably will again. By the way, the guy with Robert's company that I dealt with said Jessica Alba is as fine as she looks on screen. cloud9.gif

Scott

Filming will take place in my wonderful city....as did the filming for the first one. My company supplied some materials to the first production and undoubtably will again. By the way, the guy with Robert's company that I dealt with said Jessica Alba is as fine as she looks on screen. cloud9.gif

Scott

too bad she can't act.