• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Con and GA

4 posts in this topic

I know this is pretty much the only big convention in the Pacific NW, but does anyone know how its been in the past regarding selection of GA books? Do any 'Big Name' dealers make it out this far? confused-smiley-013.gif

I expect Harley Yee; Terry's Comics and Ronnie Lee from San Francisco, CA area to be there. Terry has a restored Detective 35 and a long box of coverless GA, etc. Some dealers will drive up from Portland, OR area with assorted Disney GA comic keys.

I expect Harley Yee; Terry's Comics and Ronnie Lee from San Francisco, CA area to be there. Terry has a restored Detective 35 and a long box of coverless GA, etc. Some dealers will drive up from Portland, OR area with assorted Disney GA comic keys.

Thanks - I looked awhile back and didn't see Harley on the Dealer list, but I see that he does have a table and I'm really looking forward to seeing what he brings. I wonder what his annual travel budget is like.