• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Boston Comic Con

88 posts in this topic

see you all at the show!!! have fun!

i will have with me these runs among other junk:

Iron Man #1-332 many high grade beauties

Captain America #100-454 many high grade beauties

Witching Hour #1-85 not so high grade, but some nice

House of Secrets #81-154 not so high grade, but some nice

Many dollar comics: Hulk from the seventies, horror/mystery from the 70's-80's, independents

and a bunch of artwork

lots of good TPBs and GNs : From Hell, Watchmen, Wrightson/Shelley's Frankenstein, 1001 Nights of Snowfall, Conan, Star Wars, Creatures of the Night, Tomb of Dracula, HoM, Jonah Hex...

acclaim.gifhi.gif

Nik, since I'm sure not everyone will be heading west, what do you think about the Paparzzi's in Wellsely? It right off 128, just a mile or so North of the pike, so people won't have to go too far in any direction. They might even have a room available (although, I'm not sure we'd have enough people). Food's decent enough, not too pricey, and even if we don't get the room, there should be space enough for us to move around our table.

Sounds good to me.

Also my initial offer still stands for those who want to save a couple of bucks, my wife has volunteered to cook and plenty of beers at my house tongue.gif which is 15 minutes away from Paparazzi. Also from my house the Mass Pike is less then 10 minutes away.

Either way I'm in

I think its best to make reservations then for the Paparazzi as its going to be a wait Sunday night for a table. We need a head count to start with.

I will call today and make reservations for 10, say 5:00/5:30, if we have more coming, I think we can manage, if we have less then it wont matter.

If anyone wants to write a report about this show, I'd greatly appreciate it. flowerred.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'll be at the show with camera in hand, so everybody dress nice and comb your hair! I know that'll be a challenge for Andrew. Haw-haw-haw. Somebody else might have to cover the dinner, though.

I may be late, but I'll go. Usually takes me longer than that to get my stuff back into my van. And since the crowds will be so thick that I'll be forced to sell until well after 4pm.... tongue.gif