• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Signature Series Books/ Prices Added

7 posts in this topic

I need to move some books for other purchases, so listing a bunch of stuff without prices. Will accept offers on everything listed. Don't be shy.gif and make reasonable offers. gossip.gif Some might be too cheap to list here 893whatthe.gif

I have prices in mind for everything and will probably post some later. Alot of these have been listed previously in the selling thread, but may not have been seen by the SS guru's.

Shipping is $7 for 1st book, $2 each additional for priority. Canada is pretty close to that, will get exact.

CGC 7.5 Signed by Jim Starlin $35

th_cgc249.jpg

A nightwing w/ sketch $40, Powell with Hulk Sketch $45 and Chiang w/ Spectre $35 sketch

th_cgc261.jpg

th_cgc259.jpg

th_cgc252.jpg

Some more really good ones w/ sketches

th_wf8.jpg $40

th_redsoja7.jpg$45

th_powers.jpg $45

th_midnighterc.jpg $35

th_midnighterbimage2.jpg$35

th_authority1.jpg$50

More Great SS books w/ Sketches

th_wolverine36.jpg $65

th_starman1.jpg$40

th_antmanthanos.jpg$35

Perez and Wolfman $27

slabs021.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

th_antmanthanos.jpg$35

takeit.gif

Pirate, would you be able to get this signed in the Kirkman SS signing? I would pre-pay for it.

Thanks

Pat

CGC isn't attending the show, so I would not be able to add an sig to an already submitted book. frown.gif