• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - 10 days and no smoking!!!! I've lost that craving feeling

51 posts in this topic

I was hypnotized on Feb.23rd and actually felt like I was never a smoker... no cravings ...no withdrawal symptoms... nothing. Finally... something that works and I feel amazing!!! Healthy both physically and financially. I don't sleep as much but I'm saving $12.00 a day now. If I can do it after smoking 19 years....anyone can. thumbsup2.gif

Will do!!! I know hypnotism is offered for smoking and eating. I'm so shocked it worked. I've quit before but always craved it every single moment, but now I don't even think about it.. in fact... I almost forgot and can't believe it's been 10 days already.

I was hypnotized on Feb.23rd and actually felt like I was never a smoker... no cravings ...no withdrawal symptoms... nothing. Finally... something that works and I feel amazing!!! Healthy both physically and financially. I don't sleep as much but I'm saving $12.00 a day now. If I can do it after smoking 19 years....anyone can. thumbsup2.gif
893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Good luck on quiting smoking. I have heard that nicotine is as addivtive as heroin 893whatthe.gif

How are you feeling? You lungs are beginning to repair the damage that they have sustained after years of smoking. It will be a long time until they are healed, but they are working on it yay.gif

Again, good luck grin.gif

I was hypnotized on Feb.23rd and actually felt like I was never a smoker... no cravings ...no withdrawal symptoms... nothing.

And yet you now have an inexplicable urge to buy every Iron Man/Subby... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yes... must buy ....and I do cluck like a chicken for no reason too... confused-smiley-013.gif

Congrats on quitting smoking. Enjoy the small cough that you will have for the next 2-4 months; it means your lungs are getting young again.

Thanks!!! The nice thing is I can breathe out of both nostrils again. Here I thought I only needed one this entire time. foreheadslap.gif

Hey, congrats. The first couple weeks are the worst. I am on 2 months without a cig and have never felt better. I used the patch for the first month and am now patch free and enjoying every minute of it...except when I lost 300 bones in Las Vegas this weekend in about 30 minutes...man did I need something then... 27_laughing.gif

Only the best possible choice for your health and longevity thumbsup2.gif I quit 3+ years ago using the Commit lozenges after having smoked for 22 years. It may sound like a cliche but if none of us have that first cigarette none of us will resume smoking again. Great news Paul!!

I was hypnotized on Feb.23rd and actually felt like I was never a smoker... no cravings ...no withdrawal symptoms... nothing. Finally... something that works and I feel amazing!!!

Oh yeah?

Shallow Hal wants a gal.