• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight?

34 posts in this topic

i love moon knights costume,but they need to get rid of the 3 different personalites.the first series with bill s was some of the best covers imo. since they are doing all the ultimates why not ultimate moon knight??? grin.gif

flamed.gif893whatthe.gifaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

You're killing me... have you no idea man?... what the effect can be showing books in that state to a high grade collector?? the horror!...the horror! 893naughty-thumb.gif

BTW... Do you sleep with your books or wrassle with them? I don't think I could do that to a book even if I was trying to be rough with it.

If I see another one of those horribly mistreated books again, I'm calling C.A.D..... (Comic Abuse & Desecration) Hotline on you! 27_laughing.gif

That's what happens when you are young and love comics so much you don't care about condition, only reading them over and over. Of course as I get older I realize how stupid I was for not taking care of my books. Although these two are probably the very worst I have ever owned. Sentimental favorites. Now I can buy better copies.

You can actually love them.. so much... you want them to remain intact!grin.gif

I love and read comics too, but even as a youngester I handled and read them carefully for some reason (my pretties)... and I didn't even know about "collecting" way back then (no bags or boxes or awareness they existed). I stacked them nice and even (not in order though) and would read them as if their value far exceeded the 20¢ I paid. I hadn't heard of a comic shop and thought I had one shot to get the comic and if I missed it... too bad, you'll never get another. So, I treated them as unreplaceable treasures completely unaware of potential future value. I must have read my Defenders 10 and ASM 123 20X each (my favorites)... but then again, I actually kept my room organized and neat too...so there was probably something wrong with me 27_laughing.gif. My Mom was always confused by that... If she got angry with us kids, she'd send us to our rooms and order us clean them top to bottom. Every time she did this to me (often enough)... I only had to make me bed and then I was reading comics or playing with my mego heroes 2 minutes later when she poked her head in.

part 1 of... "I was a future High Grade Freak!

Don't get me wrong I have most of my collection in excellent condition, this thread however I had to bring out 2 of my "best." Moon knight always had some of the simplest, yet powerful covers that I can remember as a kid. So these two Werewolf books were great because I didn't really collect werewolf then, but they had Moon Knight on them.

You don't want to see some of the DC books I have. The C.A.D. would come after me for sure. 893whatthe.gif

If I see another one of those horribly mistreated books again, I'm calling C.A.D..... (Comic Abuse Hotline) on you! 27_laughing.gif

C.A.D. = "Comic Abuse Hotline?"

confused-smiley-013.gif

Now "PuffingEagle"... why would you quote my post and then change the acronym? You can clearly see I typed...

(Comic Abuse & Desecration) Hotline

insane.gif27_laughing.gif

flamed.gif893whatthe.gifaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

You're killing me... have you no idea man?... what the effect can be showing books in that state to a high grade collector?? the horror!...the horror! 893naughty-thumb.gif

How does this one make you feel?

captainmarvel.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!893whatthe.gifAHHHHH 893whatthe.gifAHHHHHHH 893whatthe.gif

This must be how Superman feels when pelted with Kyptonite

or... Alex? from Clockwork Orange who had his eyelids held open and forced to watch something he found horrific!

Enough!! I yield... i won't return to this thread and subject myself to this crazy.gif