• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another comic con in Orlando???? Hmmm....

2 posts in this topic

While checking the comicbookconventions.com website, I noticed that the FX promoters had a listing for an FX Lite show April 21-29. After having a great time at the January FX show and the February MegaCon I didn't want to wait another year to attend a con and was excited to see another one so soon in the area. After reading the fine print though, I am wondering how this is going to work out. The show is held in conjunction with the State Fair and will run for 11 days. There will be 7 mini-shows that last 1 or 2 days. The Comic-con portion of the show will be on a Thursday and Friday from 4PM-10PM each night. The load out will be from 10PM-1AM. According to the booth application, all booth spaces are located in an enclosed tent that is not climate controlled. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Has there been a successful comic-con that did not include weekend days? was not held in a building? required vendors to load out at a very late hour?

Regardless of these questions, I will be there and support this show as an attendee, but was just wondering if any national dealers would set up at a show like this. I certainly hope so. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif