• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few pics from the Wondercon CGC Boards Dinner . . .

90 posts in this topic

Riveting discussion was had by all (in spite of the open bar . . . or perhaps, because of it 27_laughing.gif ). Here's Paris Fred emphasizing a point to Jason (jbud) - no doubt about Bronze Age marvel keys . . .

Hpim0852.jpg

What would a CGC Board Dinner be without the legend, hisself wink.gif Greggy (One of the few pics where he not Bogarting the company of the lovely DeeDee . . . )

Hpim0843.jpg

G must have taken a potty break here . . . DeeDee, _______ (my brain eludes me) and Garth (garthgantu). Garth looks a "few sheets to the wind", no?

(James is going to kill me for not cropping this photo . . . :grin)

Hpim0832.jpg

Just a lousy picture tonofbricks.gif but two of the nicest guys you'll ever meet . . . (you won't hear someone say that about me, mind you . . . 27_laughing.gif )

Marc (House of Comics) and Steve (Rhino)

Hpim0830.jpg

Michael (Pov) at left, Andy (Goldust) Jeff (in back - Kli) and (a damn nice guy whose name I forget) . . . Andy's got be the classic drinkin' buddy hi.gif Always a pleasure to see him . . .

Hpim0850.jpg

Riveting discussion was had by all (in spite of the open bar . . . or perhaps, because of it 27_laughing.gif ). Here's Paris Fred emphasizing a point to Jason (jbud) - no doubt about Bronze Age marvel keys . . .

Hpim0852.jpg

He was actually telling me what French women are like, which made me blush.gifgrin.gif

Steve with Roslyn (sp?) . . . Steve is explaining to me that my badge (in hand) from the 1974 Comic Art Con held at the Hotel Commodore in NYC is actually a restored (slight amateur) apparent 9.2 (glue along spine) . . .

Hpim0825.jpg

Rocketeer (background) and James (tonystarkfan) foreground cool.gif Rocket's monkey couldn't make it - but he's just as funny live, as he is on the Boards. I think James had a couple, two-three of those pints . . .

Hpim0836.jpg