• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few pics from the Wondercon CGC Boards Dinner . . .

90 posts in this topic

Hpim0825.jpg I swear officer it was a really small drink

stooges.gif

I knew that photo was going to look bad as my eyes were closing because of the flash, but damn, I did not think it would look THAT bad blush.gif

A picture definitely in need of a caption . . . blush.gif

Hpim0841.jpg

shy.gif No need for a caption, she's doing what we all do when we meet greggy- She's checking out his guns from all his working out!

What would a CGC Board Dinner be without the legend, hisself wink.gif Greggy (One of the few pics where he not Bogarting the company of the lovely DeeDee . . . )

Hpim0843.jpg

I was hoping to meet the living legend in person last Saturday.

stooges.gif

I knew that photo was going to look bad as my eyes were closing because of the flash, but damn, I did not think it would look THAT bad blush.gif

You want I should delete it, Boss? 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

stooges.gif

You want I should delete it, Boss? 27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

Too late, Brad already has all the photos archived for future photoshop use.

Steve with Roslyn (sp?) . . . Steve is explaining to me that my badge (in hand) from the 1974 Comic Art Con held at the Hotel Commodore in NYC is actually a restored (slight amateur) apparent 9.2 (glue along spine) . . .

Hpim0825.jpg

Steve - is that after the con or a PL&F concert! 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

Great pics, Divad!! 893applaud-thumb.gif We denfitely need a private room for the next NY forum dinner

That is the ONLY way to go. I learned my lesson from the Chicago forum dinners I went to. Private room and private bar is the single most important ingredient for a great forum dinner. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am hoping that we can get up to 60 people next year, so that the entire upstairs will be ours.

Great pics, Divad!! 893applaud-thumb.gif We denfitely need a private room for the next NY forum dinner

That is the ONLY way to go. I learned my lesson from the Chicago forum dinners I went to. Private room and private bar is the single most important ingredient for a great forum dinner. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I am hoping that we can get up to 60 people next year, so that the entire upstairs will be ours.

So, we can play pool as well? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hpim0841.jpg

one of these nights, i'll run in to a comic collector who is familiar with the concept of deodorant, but tonight is not that night

Hpim0841.jpg

one of these nights, i'll run in to a comic collector who is familiar with the concept of deodorant, but tonight is not that night

Actually, I think that picture is just another in a long line of photos where people are "acting out" the parts of their favorite graemlins. Greggy is doing a 893blahblah.gif and DeeDee is doing a sleeping.gif

Hpim0841.jpg

Actually, I think that picture is just another in a long line of photos where people are "acting out" the parts of their favorite graemlins. Greggy is doing a 893blahblah.gif and DeeDee is doing a sleeping.gif

tonofbricks.gif