• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino's WonderCon Report updated with MORE compromising photos! :banana:

80 posts in this topic

In fact, I went to one booth and the owner said there was one booth that had some really nice top-census stuff and pointed to Shin’s booth – to the books I brought to sell! Turns out is was our own cw here on the boards! Thanks Chris!!!

DSC02050.jpg

It was great meeting you dude! I would have pimped the books to anyone they were awesome. Next year I am giving Scott permission to drag me to the dinner kicking and screaming. yay.gif

You're commentary on the pics is priceless Steve!! thumbsup2.gif

By the way.. did anyone ever tell you that you look a little like "Larry Dallas" from Three's Company ?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gosh Paul, thanks for the compliment!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

Oh, why yes -- and I've also patterned my own life to follow the life lessons taught by him. I call it the Church of Larry. Join me!!! 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

You're commentary on the pics is priceless Steve!! thumbsup2.gif

By the way.. did anyone ever tell you that you look a little like "Larry Dallas" from Three's Company ?? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Gosh Paul, thanks for the compliment!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifyeahok.gif

Oh, why yes -- and I've also patterned my own life to follow the life lessons taught by him. I call it the Church of Larry. Join me!!! 27_laughing.giftongue.gif

Hey Steve, I meant that as a compliment because it's my favourite TV show.... plus.. he was the ladies man !!! headbang.gif

One of Patrick McDonnell's Mutt's Strips. This one is a homage to underground comics and Frank Zappa's album. He incorporates a lot of comic homages into his Sunday strips.

DSC02088.jpg

gossip.gifBig Brother and the Holding Company poke2.gif

Great report, Rhino! Thanks for taking the time to take the pics and post.

One of Patrick McDonnell's Mutt's Strips. This one is a homage to underground comics and Frank Zappa's album. He incorporates a lot of comic homages into his Sunday strips.

DSC02088.jpg

gossip.gifBig Brother and the Holding Company poke2.gif

Right -- there you are... Janis Joplin, Frank Zappa, one of them psychodelic types. confused-smiley-013.gifforeheadslap.gif

Thanks, hippie! poke2.gif

What is the deal with all the socially-challenged individuals who dress up in those costumes? confused-smiley-013.gif

Dude, that's how the forumites dress for the dinner. You really shouldn't make fun of them. I mean at least Greggy wore jeans. 893naughty-thumb.gif