• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scans

122 posts in this topic

When are one of you high end guys going to shell out and buy my ASM #50? Come on it's one of less than 20 or so books like it in existance. Lets get on the ball people! Better buy it now before the Dems get control of congress and raise your taxes. 27_laughing.gif

You have to really entice........free shipping...free ice cream.....free extra comics...free......

yeah....something free always gets the big spenders.

Hey CD, I gotta eat, I gotta live smile.gif

I gotta believe that one of these GPA set guys still needs a killer 9.4 or two. How about the avengers 79 I have. Its the highest rated in the census at 9.8. Lets go people don't make me go to Pedigree or the link (although I like both sites).

Later

You have to really entice........free shipping...free ice cream.....free extra comics...free......

I gotta believe that one of these GPA set guys still needs a killer 9.4 or two. How about the avengers 79 I have. Its the highest rated in the census at 9.8. Lets go people don't make me go to Pedigree or the link (although I like both sites).

Later

Not only eat....you've got to buy a new scanner.....that yellow line's pretty brutal... 27_laughing.gif

What did you use to scan all the first books you posted in slabs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Later

Not only eat....you've got to buy a new scanner.....that yellow line's pretty brutal... 27_laughing.gif

What did you use to scan all the first books you posted in slabs? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I used our company scanner. The only problem is it's 45 miles away from me. My old scan jet got blasted by lightning and that's where the imaginary yellow comes from. I'm definately going to get a new scanner.