• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scans

122 posts in this topic

Ironfist14front.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very nice, good registration, and not ridiculous pricing either, but...

Is that a touch of slab damage at the bottom right corner? confused-smiley-013.gif Corner appears to be slightly bent over?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I took a look at it. It's not slab damage. It's a 1/16" overhang crease that was already in the book when I submitted it raw and it now is resting as it should in the holder so no worries. If it's not there I'm guessing this book would of been 9.4 or dare I say 9.6.

Ironfist14front.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very nice, good registration, and not ridiculous pricing either, but...

Is that a touch of slab damage at the bottom right corner? confused-smiley-013.gif Corner appears to be slightly bent over?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I took a look at it. It's not slab damage. It's a 1/16" overhang crease that was already in the book when I submitted it raw and it now is resting as it should in the holder so no worries. If it's not there I'm guessing this book would of been 9.4 or dare I say 9.6.

Cool. yay.gif

In that case.... takeit.gif

More scans guys. Hot off my crappy scanjet. IGNORE THE YELLOW IN THE MARGINS. It's not there at all.

FF57Front.jpg

FF57back.jpg

XMen1front4.jpg

XMen1front.jpg

XMen1back.jpg

TEC156front.jpg

TEC156back.jpg

DD27frontgrade-1.jpg

DD27front-1.jpg

Batman7front-1.jpg

Batman7back-1.jpg

Bats7 is a 3.0 to 3.5 book

TEC156 is a 7.5 to 8.0

FF57 has a few issues but is a great book. Tough one to grade. Lets make a deal

No Resto at all on any of the books.

Do you have any Hulks, or Tales to Astonish between 59 and 101? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yes, on the TTA's no on the Hulks. The TTA's are not uber grade though. 4.0 to 7.0 maybe an occasional 8.0. PM me a list if your interested.

thx