• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scans

122 posts in this topic

One more scan.

marvelmystery56.jpgtakeit.gif

Coming Soon cloud9.gif

had to bump this again....is this not the best looking CGC 2.5 cover you have ever seen guys..... yay.gifcloud9.gif

Now the question is to crack or not to crack upon receipt 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

By far the best looking 2.5 I've seen!!! I'd definitely crack it to read and admire but that's just MHO.

The staple is tight. I read it a couple of times before I slabbed it. It is a bit offset from having other mags on top of it over the past decades. The brittle edges hide the fact that the interior pages are fairly supple.

The story behind this book is interesting. I was at my LCS in Memphis looking at some SA books and this guy comes in off the street. He's got two GA books in a gym bag along with a bunch of bronze books that looked older than the GA books. The LCS owner offers him $30ish for the MMC and $20 for the Flash and said no thanks to the rest. So, the guy takes the money and runs out the store like the Road Runner (guy was a bit dodgy. Looked like a crackhead). I walk over and say to LCS owner (who is a casual friend) hey cut me a deal. So I buy both books for $100. He makes money, I get a deal and now Collin has the MMC 2.5. Take good care of it amigo. I should of charged you more. thumbsup2.gif

The staple is tight. I read it a couple of times before I slabbed it. It is a bit offset from having other mags on top of it over the past decades. The brittle edges hide the fact that the interior pages are fairly supple.

The story behind this book is interesting. I was at my LCS in Memphis looking at some SA books and this guy comes in off the street. He's got two GA books in a gym bag along with a bunch of bronze books that looked older than the GA books. The LCS owner offers him $30ish for the MMC and $20 for the Flash and said no thanks to the rest. So, the guy takes the money and runs out the store like the Road Runner (guy was a bit dodgy. Looked like a crackhead). I walk over and say to LCS owner (who is a casual friend) hey cut me a deal. So I buy both books for $100. He makes money, I get a deal and now Collin has the MMC 2.5. Take good care of it amigo. I should of charged you more. thumbsup2.gif

You charged me just the right amount....you just think you should have charged me more because i'm so happy to be getting it. I've sold many books for less than I could have because I got a great price too......it's kharma and your kudos will come. Maybe you'll get the inside straight flush next time and win the whole tourney. I'll be watching the WPT for you. thumbsup2.gif

You charged me just the right amount....you just think you should have charged me more because i'm so happy to be getting it. I've sold many books for less than I could have because I got a great price too......it's kharma and your kudos will come. Maybe you'll get the inside straight flush next time and win the whole tourney. I'll be watching the WPT for you. thumbsup2.gif

I'm glad to make the deal. Thanks for the kharma. A WPT final table would be very nice.

One more scan.

Coming Soon cloud9.gif

had to bump this again....is this not the best looking CGC 2.5 cover you have ever seen guys..... yay.gifcloud9.gif

Now the question is to crack or not to crack upon receipt 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WILL you stop rubbing it in?!?! poke2.giftonofbricks.gif Damn you! stooges.gif

One more scan.

Coming Soon cloud9.gif

WILL you stop rubbing it in?!?! poke2.giftonofbricks.gif Damn you! stooges.gif

Tough not to cloud9.gif when you guys have so many already socked away in your collections.

OK, kudos to Chad for a smooth deal on two lovely books! flowerred.gif

These arrived in the mail this morning and for those of you wondering, our man here is on the up-and-up! thumbsup2.gif

Ironfist14front.jpg

AMS44front.jpg

Glad I could buy them for you poke2.gif

Glad you guys like the books. Let me know if your interested in buying more. I have a lot of very high quality albeit unslabbed ASM's from the same collection I bought that features the ASM 50 on this thread and the 44 I sold FT. I need to get some scans and have them put up on the grading board but they're quite nice.

Glad you guys like the books. Let me know if your interested in buying more. I have a lot of very high quality albeit unslabbed ASM's from the same collection I bought that features the ASM 50 on this thread and the 44 I sold FT. I need to get some scans and have them put up on the grading board but they're quite nice.

thumbsup2.gif

Would you have a nice ASM #63?

Just wondering....

Avengers #57 - sold? scan?

Bats #7 - sold? how much?

Any slabbed BA X-men at 9.4 or better?

Thanks!

Scans for both books are in the earlier portion of this thread and both are available.. There's a price list too.

Yes, I do have several X-men 9.4 or better. PMl me with your issue numbers and required grades and I'll

Thanks! smile.gif