• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : Batman 227

70 posts in this topic

my chrappy copy;

are you selling??? or are we just turning this into an appreciation thread sleeping.gif

Awww..damn! They all beat me to it. Here's mine:

b227.jpg

But I'm in the same boat...don't want to sell until I'm ready to upgrade...

my chrappy copy;

227fsmallga1.jpg

are you selling??? or are we just turning this into an appreciation thread sleeping.gif

it's not in the grade you want, i don't think. plus i needed an excuse to post it thumbsup2.gif

Another "not for sale" copy...

batman227.jpg

Now was that really necessary? 27_laughing.gif

This poor guy is looking for this book and all you guys keep doing is holding carrots in front of him.

And to think I had 3 of these two CGC 9.4's and a CGC 9.2. Not to mention the raw 9.0 I sold to Goldust and a couple of lower grade 8.0's. poke2.gif

This thread in the wrong forum. It should be in the "These Scans Are Just To Taunt You" forum.

Right next to romn3's "CGC Comics Only, Dammit" Forum poke2.gif

This thread in the wrong forum. It should be in the "These Scans Are Just To Taunt You" forum.

Right next to romn3's "CGC Comics Only, Dammit" Forum poke2.gif

I dunno...in my experience it's pretty much true that EVERYTHING is for sale. But that's me..."Mr. Vegas". gossip.gif