• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Hey Mephisto,Love your Batmans! cloud9.gif Here's one for you , it's not a bat ,but:

scan0007.jpg

Is this guy Dr.Macabre? He looks a lot like the guy one Power Comics 3 but I'm under the impression that the guy on Power 3 is Dr. Mephisto. Who knows this companies characters well?

Is this guy Dr.Macabre? He looks a lot like the guy one Power Comics 3 but I'm under the impression that the guy on Power 3 is Dr. Mephisto. Who knows this companies characters well?

Yes, I believe that's Dr. Macabre on the Catman, and this is Dr. Mephisto:

power3small.jpg

Switching gears a bit, here's 208 glorious, adless, interior pages of Disney rarity!! I don't collect these anymore, but I sure was tempted to thrill bid on Howard's copy in the recent All Star Auction...fess up if one of the usual Disney suspects around here picked it up!! thumbsup2.gif

peterpansmall.jpg

I agree with you,Sweet!! Like you said,VG+ maybe even in the Fine range, The colors on that book look nice. Hey ,I wish I could own one "afford"!!! cloud9.gif

Great Catman 31! It's a close call, but I like that cover more than 32.

And now for something completely different:

410111-romadv50.jpg

My gawd that is one amazing cover! A mix of pre-code horror, crime and romance. It is now on my want list! Won't fill a slot in my pr-code horror type set but man - gotta have that one!