• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Timely, I was talking to a guy at Ted Van Liew's table about 2 years ago & he said he used to own the Lamont Larsen Copy of this book!!! Do you know anything about this book in that Pedigree??? This book is hard to find as you know, I can only imagine in high -grade!!! cloud9.gif

Great book! One of my all-time favorites. If I ever get a scanner, I'll post my copy. Bill Everett was years ahead of his contemporaries in the late 30s & early 40s. Nobody was doing anything like his stuff. Congrats!

Timely, I was talking to a guy at Ted Van Liew's table about 2 years ago & he said he used to own the Lamont Larsen Copy of this book!!! Do you know anything about this book in that Pedigree??? This book is hard to find as you know, I can only imagine in high -grade!!! cloud9.gif

Well, it's listed as a NM with a "gentle spine roll" on the original Larson List. I'd suspect CGC would give it an 8.0, plus or minus a grade.

Timely

I Love this Book!!!! One of my Faves!!!! cloud9.gifscan0002.jpg

893whatthe.gifIs Amazing Man in this book too. He'd fit right in. There are men in skirts fighting men wearing Greggy short shorts, gridles, and erotic tickle feathers on their heads. It looks like the orgy scene from Conan except there is only 1 woman. tongue.gif

Well, it's listed as a NM with a "gentle spine roll" on the original Larson List. I'd suspect CGC would give it an 8.0, plus or minus a grade.

Timely

Where can one find this "original Larson list"??? I'm very curious about some of my books that I think might be Larsons but I'm not sure.

Timely

Where can one find this "original Larson list"??? I'm very curious about some of my books that I think might be Larsons but I'm not sure.

news.gif

Timely: original list of Larson books confused.gif

if you have it, post it here NOW sign-rantpost.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif