• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Thanks Tim! I'm now an official member of the Fawcett cult.

So how many members are in that cult? You, Timulty.... um, should I stop there? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seriously, those Master Comics Raboy covers are VERY cool. Your #27 is a real nice war cover. Congrats on the pickup!

pssstt! It's #35.

Thanks! Well, if it's just me and Tim, he can take all the NM CGC ones, and I'll keep on with the beaters. I've actually been looking for these (Raboys) for a few months, and they come up for sale pretty irregularly. Less so than Action WW2 covers.

Actually, GA Captain Marvel Jr. comics are a weakness in that regard. I don't collect them and aside from great interior artwork do little for me. I do keep track of what shows up just because every frickin search engine pulls CMJ issues when I search on the word "Captain Marvel" . So please, don't think I am an expert on Fawcett books in general. I pretty much stick to the Big Red Cheese(not the smelly little Blue Cheese). 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Actually, GA Captain Marvel Jr. comics are a weakness in that regard. I don't collect them and aside from great interior artwork do little for me. I do keep track of what shows up just because every frickin search engine pulls CMJ issues when I search on the word "Captain Marvel" . So please, don't think I am an expert on Fawcett books in general. I pretty much stick to the Big Red Cheese(not the smelly little Blue Cheese). 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

I continue to be blown away. Please send me all the crappy Raboy Captain Marvel Jr. books that you don't want.

Edited by paull