• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

My first Fawcett! This book has been on my want list for quite a while now, and I was happy to find a nice low/midgrade copy. It's my poor man's Action #13 (Superhero stopping a train grin.gif )

My favorite Whiz Comics cover:

Whiz18a.jpg

is that the recent Metro copy (that I almost bought?) nice!

Got this really sharp Lulu 16 yesterday cloud9.gif

1430696-comics029.jpg

Fantastic cover! Great looking copy with nice deep colors! 893applaud-thumb.gif

This is such a wonderful image, but I'm still trying to figure out how to interpret it.

Why are they both looking so mad and determined? Are they girding themselves up to take on the falling leaves? Are they mad because they finished raking only to have to deal with this down pouring of leaves?

Inquiring minds want to know. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My first Church book -- and this scan doesn't really do it justice.

The colors are even more vivid than they show up here.

Congratulations, Gozer! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That's a Church book that absolutely looks like a Church book!

1430696-comics029.jpg

This is such a wonderful image, but I'm still trying to figure out how to interpret it.

Why are they both looking so mad and determined? Are they girding themselves up to take on the falling leaves? Are they mad because they finished raking only to have to deal with this down pouring of leaves?

My thought is that leaves are easier to rake if they're on the ground...But no matter what the problem, it's just a great visual cloud9.gif

1433308-ComicScan0187.JPG

What do you suppose is the most recently printed comic that has a blacksmith on the cover? Might this be it?

Not sure, but I am sure there are a ton of blacksmith cover collectors out there insane.gif

1430696-comics029.jpg

My thought is that leaves are easier to rake if they're on the ground...But no matter what the problem, it's just a great visual cloud9.gif
I've always assumed that they had finished raking into nice neat piles when all of a sudden the wind scatters the leaves back into a mess. Hence the anger on their faces.

How about a "blacksmith in bondage" cover? Now THAT'S desirable!

Even better..... "blacksmith headlights cover"!

Female Blacksmith GGA cover with bondate and headlights cloud9.gif27_laughing.gif

whatta bunch of perv's that collect GGA comics... sorry.gif