• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

Just in today... 893applaud-thumb.gif

captainatom3.jpg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cover. Nothing. ArAich you must be very secure in your collecting. grin.gif

I'm afraid to ask what the pinup looks like. shy.gif

Can you say "phallic symbol"... 27_laughing.gif

Just in today... 893applaud-thumb.gif

captainatom3.jpg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this cover. Nothing. ArAich you must be very secure in your collecting. grin.gif

I'm afraid to ask what the pinup looks like. shy.gif

Can you say "phallic symbol"... 27_laughing.gif

Don't you mean "symbols"? It is one of those "how many schlong shaped objects can you find on this cover?"

hail.gif Is it a good read?

I'll let you know later tonight.

It was a good read. The Cliff Cornwall stroy was kind of boring. But the Flash and Hawkman stories were great. Kind of early Detective-ish. Villains got killed, much mayhem. Very nice. The Johnny thunder story was pretty interesting too. The Whip was standard GA fare.

cloud9.gif

GE - Nice looking book. May I kindly ask what type or brand/model of scanner you are using. The scan of the slab looks great! Congrats on the book...

Thanks, Earthbornpig. I use an all-purpose HP7130 color printer/fax/scanner.... scans slabbed books effortlessly. thumbsup2.gif

GE

Got this one ealier this week off ebay. I've been sorta working on a run of the comic sized ones for a few years, but havent put a lot of effort into it. Now that I have the #1 though.... I might have to finish it off. They're dirt cheap on ebay right now (or at least compaired to guide, which is obviously a little high).

Mad1.jpg

Got this one ealier this week off ebay. I've been sorta working on a run of the comic sized ones for a few years, but havent put a lot of effort into it. Now that I have the #1 though.... I might have to finish it off. They're dirt cheap on ebay right now (or at least compaired to guide, which is obviously a little high).

Mad1.jpg

Lovely book! I don't imagine this one was dirt cheap though...