• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Just arrived today! I cracked it out of the slab, and swooned!

893applaud-thumb.gifI suppose you have already read it. Is it restored?

I will read it tonight. Looking forward to it. Yes it is restored, 7.0 with off-white pages. The work was good though, and the color touch was very well done. I've seen it look bad on red books before. I am very pleased.

I will read it tonight. Looking forward to it. Yes it is restored, 7.0 with off-white pages. The work was good though, and the color touch was very well done. I've seen it look bad on red books before. I am very pleased.

Yes, Detective #1's red is notorious for being hard to match. That one looks very nice. Congrats!! My favorite GA key.

Yes, Detective #1's red is notorious for being hard to match. That one looks very nice. Congrats!! My favorite GA key.

Thanks Win! After all, I got it from you!!

I saw the red cover then the very top of the Detective logo in the photo as I scrolled down and swooned!

Very nice book.

Tec1.jpg

Ciorac

What is it you do for a living? rob banks? Sweet book you gotta love those super major keys at restored prices. hail.gif

It didn't even cost him any cash to get it.

Tec1.jpg

Wow was a great book. They look so much better out of the slabbs, I'm so tempted to crack all my books out.

Thanks SS! Let's all go to SS's house and have a de-slabbing party!

yay.gif

I saw the red cover then the very top of the Detective logo in the photo as I scrolled down and swooned!

Very nice book.

Thanks! I'm still swooning!

Fantastic book you got there. I had a chance to see it in person and the colors are just great. In fact, Win had me mail the book for him. Thank god it got there safely. A few more days and he would have had my legs broke.

Fantastic book you got there. I had a chance to see it in person and the colors are just great. In fact, Win had me mail the book for him. Thank god it got there safely. A few more days and he would have had my legs broke.

Thanks for helping out!

Ciorac

What is it you do for a living? rob banks? Sweet book you gotta love those super major keys at restored prices. hail.gif

Rob banks? No, but I do empty them occasionally to buy comics!

grin.gif