• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,579 posts in this topic

mf52aa16r.jpg

hello all...

got a few decent books in the mail today....enjoyed reading the AA, now I have to carefully crack the MF...

rick

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You didn't tell me you scored them both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish they had a fainting avatar!

I think Win has just been eclipsed as the forumite off to the best start of 2007!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

mf52aa16r.jpg

hello all...

got a few decent books in the mail today....enjoyed reading the AA, now I have to carefully crack the MF...

rick

KAA....BOOM!

Rick, the AA16 looks like a beauty at a distance. Care to share any details (resto, grade, page quality, etc.)?

In the meantime.... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

mf52aa16r.jpg

hello all...

rick

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

You didn't tell me you scored them both!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish they had a fainting avatar!

I think Win has just been eclipsed as the forumite off to the best start of 2007!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

hello all...

in my best Gomer Pyle...Surprise, Surprise, Surprise wink.gif.....

have a couple more "nice" books in route to me, will shoot a new group shot soon...

rick

mf52aa16r.jpg

hello all...

rick

KAA....BOOM!

Rick, the AA16 looks like a beauty at a distance. Care to share any details (resto, grade, page quality, etc.)?

In the meantime.... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

hello all...

Well STEVE, the AA is a 7.5, completely unrestored,fresh off the rack, bone white paged beauty....

....nah, just kidding (was trying to emulate comic-keys)....it will likely grade out in the low VF range once Matt N gives it a little TLC (it is the formerly slabbed CGC 6.5 moderate, with OFF White pages)...

the MF is a beaut, as well...

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

Wow Tec1kid, how come I never get books like these mailed to me?

Both looks present really well, and I especially like the AA. Which book, of these two, do you like best?

I'm with you! AA 16 is one of my top three books, and I want one very badly. Haven't had one in ten years.

Well STEVE, the AA is a 7.5, completely unrestored,fresh off the rack, bone white paged beauty....nah, just kidding

Whoa, you had me going there for a second... I thought my very own copy had suddenly been comic-napped! 27_laughing.gif

At the right price, I love restored key books like this as long as there is full disclosure and the resto is well done (and not too extensive).

I shall applaud you once again, sir... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE