• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Ciorac you should be ashamed of yourself for being embarrased about owning that Tec. Freakin smoking copy. hail.gif

I am proud to own it, it was just that Rick posted two massive books just before I posted the Tec! shy.gif

Ciorac you should be ashamed of yourself for being embarrased about owning that Tec. Freakin smoking copy. hail.gif

hello all...

it is a smoking book....remember, matt said it might only be "moderate" resto versus extensive (although he did lean towards extensive), since it really only has generous color touch (really no pieces added or tears seals, etc, if I remember...just basically cleaned and color touched)

rick

That would be nice.

Wonder if it would be worth having the CT removed?

hello all...

it is a smoking book....remember, matt said it might only be "moderate" resto versus extensive (although he did lean towards extensive), since it really only has generous color touch (really no pieces added or tears seals, etc, if I remember...just basically cleaned and color touched)

rick

That would be nice.

Matt will be down here the first weekend in February, I will ask him the feasibilty of it.

hello all...

rick

That would be nice.

Matt will be down here the first weekend in February, I will ask him the feasibilty of it.

This will be interesting, keep us posted. popcorn.gif

hello all...

rick

That would be nice.

This will be interesting, keep us posted. popcorn.gif

You know it.

hello all...

I believe the CT was extensive enough that you would not be able to remove without altering the appearance of the book significantly...leave her alone sir ciorac, it is one beaut of a book....

speaking of tec's, did the Postman bring you anything today???

rick

hello all...

I believe the CT was extensive enough that you would not be able to remove without altering the appearance of the book significantly...leave her alone sir ciorac, it is one beaut of a book....

speaking of tec's, did the Postman bring you anything today???

rick

You are right Rick, it is one beautiful book! I love it! And yes the Postman brought me a lovely trio of books from YOU! cloud9.gifhail.gif

Tec 30 - 9.0 Purple OW/W

mm0098.jpg

Tec 34 - Blue 3.0 Cream to OW

mm0099.jpg

Tec 35 - Purple WHITE

mm0097.jpg

hello all...

why do they look so much better in your possession????...I miss them already...

rick

Because they are free from their tombs!!! I and Iove them.

Good Lord, Ciorac... those are beautiful books!! Please, PLEASE tell me the TEC 35 wasn't the 5.5 restored from Rick... Rick, I thought we had something special!! poke2.gif

Now its gone beyond hate ... whats after hate? Resentment?

Congratulations on an amazing score, Ciorac!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Please, PLEASE tell me the TEC 35 wasn't the 5.5 restored from Rick... Rick, I thought we had something special!! poke2.gif

hello all...

don't worry ryan, when you are ready for a tec 35, lmk, I might have something for you smile.gif....

just so all know, Steve (showcase4) also threatened to date my sister in law if I didn't give him my 5.0 blue #35....so, that book too, is out of my possession...luckily, George came to my rescue and sold me his tec 35...whew!

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

whiz25r.jpg

hello all..

this is all I have for today...waiting on a package from Filter81, and from Marnin R, and then I will put together a nice new "group" shot...

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

hello all...

why do they look so much better in your possession????...I miss them already...

rick

Because they are free from their tombs!!! I and Iove them.

Good Lord, Ciorac... those are beautiful books!! Please, PLEASE tell me the TEC 35 wasn't the 5.5 restored from Rick... Rick, I thought we had something special!! poke2.gif

Now its gone beyond hate ... whats after hate? Resentment?

Congratulations on an amazing score, Ciorac!

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

It is I'm afraid....

I think loathe comes after hate.

Thanks again Ryan.

whiz25r.jpg

hello all..

this is all I have for today...waiting on a package from Filter81, and from Marnin R, and then I will put together a nice new "group" shot...

rick

I really like that cover a lot! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All I can think of when I see that cover is how much that's gotta hurt!