• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Fantastic!! I love iconic issues like that, even when they're outside of my normal collecting tastes.

Speaking of which, let me know when you're ready to trade Detective Dan for a bunch of pre-Batman Detectives. wink.gif

I would love to do a deal with you Win, but Ciorac has been promised 1st shot at Detective Dan, if I ever decide to part with it.....which at this moment looks like never smirk.gif

Fantastic!! I love iconic issues like that, even when they're outside of my normal collecting tastes.

Speaking of which, let me know when you're ready to trade Detective Dan for a bunch of pre-Batman Detectives. wink.gif

I would love to do a deal with you Win, but Ciorac has been promised 1st shot at Detective Dan, if I ever decide to part with it.....which at this moment looks like never smirk.gif

That's ok, I'll call dibs on one of your other "Big 3". You can even pick which one.

"never" is a long time, but I can wait. wink.gif

ym27hyrc.jpg

Silver,

this book is VERY nice...Congrats! The 5 or so issues of Young Men with The Human Torch on the cover are all scarce, and rarely found in this nice condition. I was on a quest for nice unrestored Young Men 24 ( 1st Torch cover ) a few years ago, I could not find one anywhere.

ym27hyrc.jpg

Silver,

this book is VERY nice...Congrats! The 5 or so issues of Young Men with The Human Torch on the cover are all scarce, and rarely found in this nice condition. I was on a quest for nice unrestored Young Men 24 ( 1st Torch cover ) a few years ago, I could not find one anywhere.

hail.gif893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

A man of honor that Steve is! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here are a few books back from CGC!!

Sensation Comics #89 CGC 7.5 - Canadian Edition

HPIM1609.jpg

This is one of those "very odd, but very cool" HG Peter covers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Latest addition to my Mile High Blackstone collection...(freshly cracked)

mm0127.jpg

Very nice! 893applaud-thumb.gif

You know, when I was kid I had a Blackstone Magic set - it was the coolest thing. Top hat, wand, lots of magic tricks. I'm not sure what ever happened to it.