• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

fightingyank6.jpg

Got this a few years back in a trade with Bill Hughes. I am a sucker for those tongue covers!

Speaking of crude artwork, here's another "int" book from Metro, Catman #18. I think this is one of the tougher issues. I don't believe the scan is blurry; I think that's simply poor registration towards the bottom of the copy itself (can you confirm that, Andy?).

catman18.jpg

It's poor registration. Just checked. The black letters have red shading behind them which makes it look blurry.

fight5.jpg

Got this from Chris Foss at Heroes and Dragons. Awesome cover!

I agree! Must have been the inspiration for Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots! headbang.gif

mf54trent.jpg

hello all...

one of my top ten books are "in da house"....my son doesn't quite grasp the whole "spectre" motif, so I will have to keep him to Batman! (I guess my red eye program didn't work so well)

rick

Fantastic pick up rick.

Always loved More Funs but can't afford to chase the Spectre covers till my Tec quest is complete (1-37)

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

a quest you are worthy of!...one day I might go backwards from 26 to 2...but if not, lmk and maybe you can pry the #1 from me!

rick

fight5.jpg

Got this from Chris Foss at Heroes and Dragons. Awesome cover!

I agree! Must have been the inspiration for Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots! headbang.gif

Absolutely! And you gotta love a robot with a hairy chest!

mf54trent.jpg

hello all...

one of my top ten books are "in da house"....my son doesn't quite grasp the whole "spectre" motif, so I will have to keep him to Batman! (I guess my red eye program didn't work so well)

rick

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif