• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I just realized that the dragon/snake is really a mechanical contraption manipulated by the natives. Seems like an awfully weird thing for potentially primitive natives to have created, nor is it easy to tell how the fire works.

I'm not sure why I never noticed it before. There must have been something else about the drawing that distracted me.

Rangers31front.jpg

Looks like something I've created after a night of eating Mac & Cheese with Hot sauce and drinking booze.

I just realized that the dragon/snake is really a mechanical contraption manipulated by the natives. Seems like an awfully weird thing for potentially primitive natives to have created, nor is it easy to tell how the fire works.

I'm not sure why I never noticed it before. There must have been something else about the drawing that distracted me.

Rangers31front.jpg

I know exactly what you're talking about. I mean, seriously, what is it with the dude on the far right and his beer belly? What, he's like the only native who doesn't think shredded abs gets the ladies to come a runnin'?

a trio of GA Grundy

grundy3.jpg

gator

Love that AA 61! That's the first GL cover I've seen where his sidekick doesn't ruin it.

How difficult is that book to find?

Got a couple of cool books back from CGC today.

batman13.jpg

Why were there so many HAPPY Batman covers?

superman23.jpg

Why weren't there more ANGRY Superman covers?

batman13.jpg

superman23.jpg

Why weren't there more ANGRY Superman covers?

Cause his mommy trained him to be a wussy!

Nice books, even if they are DC's!

ouch! (but the books are GREAT!)

gator

Edited by Detective27Kid

batman13.jpg

Wow, sweet Batman 13, want to trade for my 7.0? I will throw in a Spawn #1 :wishluck::baiting:

there is an almost identical, beautiful white paged cgc 8.0 in the current clink auction...might be a great book for you to bid on :baiting:

gator

batman13.jpg

Wow, sweet Batman 13, want to trade for my 7.0? I will throw in a Spawn #1 :wishluck::baiting:

there is an almost identical, beautiful white paged cgc 8.0 in the current clink auction...might be a great book for you to bid on :baiting:

gator

RAD61D962007911_93612.jpg

batman13.jpg

gator

RAD61D962007911_93612.jpg

I was hoping you would bid it up really high, win it, then sell your 7.0 and give me a spawn 1 as a thank you

rick

I was hoping you would bid it up really high, win it, then sell your 7.0 and give me a spawn 1 as a thank you

rick

I have other books of yours in my sights! Books that you beat me out on in previous auctions.

They will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine! :sumo:

rick

I have other books of yours in my sights! Books that you beat me out on in previous auctions.

and what is funny, is you will likely get them for less than I paid (batman 18?)

gator

rick

and what is funny, is you will likely get them for less than I paid (batman 18?)

gator

:gossip: we don't speak of that book. The pain is still too great. Actually looking at the current prices means I will be bidding on about 20 books or so. I just can't let them go too low. I did a blanket bid about two weeks ago for non-Batman books and still am winning on about 1/2 but I suspect the bidding will go up quite a bit on everything by Tuesday mid-afternoon.

rick

gator

:gossip: we don't speak of that book. The pain is still too great. Actually looking at the current prices means I will be bidding on about 20 books or so. I just can't let them go too low. I did a blanket bid about two weeks ago for non-Batman books and still am winning on about 1/2 but I suspect the bidding will go up quite a bit on everything by Tuesday mid-afternoon.

thank you :)

gator

ps-and you know I didn't know you and I were bidding against each other on the 18 :foryou:

rick

gator

No problem on the 18. If I didn't win it, I am glad you did. I think there were others bidding on it besides me!

thank you :)

gator

ps-and you know I didn't know you and I were bidding against each other on the 18 :foryou: