• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,451 posts in this topic

ack! some of Those zips have Dickey & his magic whip in them - I am JEALOUS!

HAW! sent as I was editing my message.

We're twin sons of different mothers, I tell ya.

Jack

Ummmm I think I'm AFRAID to open them now and look... but I found a NEW GREMLIN while I was trying to find something more appropriate than this one..;):screwy:

:roflmao:

How nice is that Thrilling #10? I need one of those!

Ummm...MY Thrilling #10, is a perfect 10.0..of course, the only 10.0's I own are in my imagination...but...What Thrilling 10? I must have missed that one..;)hm

and thank you all!! I like them:) :cloud9:

ack! some of Those zips have Dickey & his magic whip in them - I am JEALOUS!

Do we have a Dickey bibliography?

Old Dicky thread

"Scrooge, Dicky in the Magic Forest started in Zip 10 (not noted in the Guide)...do you happen to know when the serial ended?

According to the Keltner Index, Dicky lasted until issue 26 then disappeared. He and Captain Valor gave the ghost to leave enough room for The Web: 6 pgs from Dickie and 7 pages from Captain Valor gave 13 pages to The Web."

There are some Dicky scans there. I don't remember whether that's the thread with a full story or two. Anyone remember?

Jack

How nice is that Thrilling #10? I need one of those!

Ummm...MY Thrilling #10, is a perfect 10.0..of course, the only 10.0's I own are in my imagination...but...What Thrilling 10? I must have missed that one..;)hm

and thank you all!! I like them:) :cloud9:

doh! I meant Thrilling #21.

Wow, Sharon! Where do you find such amazing books consistently? You have a great source!

From the same nice gentleman who found this book for you...Vaughn...it's sitting here waiting: I actually post the pictures so he can see them on the thread, he enjoys that and ...He's a wonderful person to learn from, it's been a lot of fun:)

target3.jpg

Thrilling 21...aww...not NM;) but at least I DO have that one:)

Wow, Sharon! Where do you find such amazing books consistently? You have a great source!

From the same nice gentleman who found this book for you...Vaughn...it's sitting here waiting: I actually post the pictures so he can see them on the thread, he enjoys that and ...He's a wonderful person to learn from, it's been a lot of fun:)

target3.jpg

Thrilling 21...aww...not NM;) but at least I DO have that one:)

Just paid off Seanh, CGC & CW at fantastic comics (money order bought), will have available funds next month for that beauty!

Well it has your name on it...(but I put it on a sticky on the mylite, didn't write it on the book this time:)

I posted the book, so my friend could see how much everyone appreciates the books he finds:)

Just noticed, that insufficiently_thoughtful_person paratrooper is shooting into his own canopy.

Well it has your name on it...(but I put it on a sticky on the mylite, didn't write it on the book this time:)

I posted the book, so my friend could see how much everyone appreciates the books he finds:)

Just noticed, that insufficiently_thoughtful_person paratrooper is shooting into his own canopy.

What I found interesting about this book is, that they used Day Glo colors, about 25 years before Day Glo was Day Glo:) but I guess I'm weird that way...it's amazing how the colors on these old books survived...