• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

I was reading an America's Best #4 this evening and came across a couple of stories that might interest you. Wacky as hell, but fun

You're killing me with comics I'll never be likely to buy. No way this one will ever be reprinted, is there?

Yep, mechomen, and yep Doc Strange is punching them out.

Doubtful on the reprints. You'll find one cheap sooner or later, it's only $60 in GD.

"Only $60 in good."

*GASP -- CHOKE!*

Thanks for the info,

Jack

I mere pittance for a wealthy, tenured, professor such as the learned Selegue I should think :baiting:

Just finished reading this one. Got it from Xavier Logan last weekend. Tons of fun.

fightingyank4.jpg

yep, just a week ago, we were all immersed in comic books galore...how quickly the mighty have fallen

Glad you liked them Colin! Now I have to go open my copy of that Zip, I don't think I ever got to read it:) I keep piling stuff up;) but no time...

The Supersnipe, I read;);)

Supersnipe makes me feel completely like a kid living the GA of comics. Maybe that's why I enjoy them so much. Thanks again.