• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Finally finished up a nice trade tonight, and ended up with this! Unrestored!

detective15-1.jpg

Wow Andy! What a killer book!!!

You made out like a villian this weekend. Good for you!! :applause:

Anyone else have this 1938 book? I picked it up at Phila-Wizard from Terry's Comics (one of my favorite dealers).

Nickel1938.jpg

Mark, I have never seen this book before. You always seem to find something unique and interesting to add to your collection. Congratulations.

I finally picked up my first Larson. This book screamed, "Buy me!" when I walked past Stephen's Ritter's display.

I saw that one in person at the forum dinner, and Mike kindly let me flip through it. It's absolutely gorgeous!

I finally picked up my first Larson. This book screamed, "Buy me!" when I walked past Stephen's Ritter's display.

I saw that one in person at the forum dinner, and Mike kindly let me flip through it. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks Win. It was great meeting you and all the gold guys. I can't get your Action 7 out of my mind. Wow, what a book!

Really nice pick ups Detroit Mike and October!!! both equally cool!!

That LARSON Crackajack would be hard to pass up... sweet colors. I think it got a cover and art by Frank Thomas too, who is one of my favs. just a beauty copy!

Thanks Win. It was great meeting you and all the gold guys. I can't get your Action 7 out of my mind. Wow, what a book!

me either :cry: