• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

...Mickey himself gnawed on that upper right corner!

I wonder would CGC certify this (that Mickey gnawed the corner) if they witnessed it? hm

...and would they call it the CC (character-chew) series? (shrug)

first big acquistion of the year. the problem with being a completist; when you need a run, you've got to take the ugly covers too.

hit5.jpg

guess you manned up and finally pulled the trigger :baiting:

first big acquistion of the year. the problem with being a completist; when you need a run, you've got to take the ugly covers too.

hit5.jpg

You know, that would fit right in, with mine...when you are tired of it, I'd hate to see you struggling, with such an awful looking book;) :cloud9:

hit5.jpg

hm What's the deal with "Jack and Jill, the Famous Neon Strange Twins." :gossip:

I think you need to read that cover with some breaks BZ it doesn't make sense without them Jack

(just about to get a Neon cover from skypinkblu!)

hit5.jpg

One of my favorite covers of all time! (worship)

me too, shiver.

and all of you out there with an unwanted hit 17 or 19, please note they will close the 1-25 run. without them, i feel so...well, incomplete. i'll show y'all a neat group pic if you come thru for me.

hit5.jpg

One of my favorite covers of all time! (worship)

me too, shiver.

and all of you out there with an unwanted hit 17 or 19, please note they will close the 1-25 run. without them, i feel so...well, incomplete. i'll show y'all a neat group pic if you come thru for me.

Stop it Billy. That's shameless (tsk)

The rest of us will never catch you at the rate you keep acquiring big books!

And I used to think the Gator was fast. He's like a snail compared to you.

Great book geek :headbang:

Edited by ciorac

Got this today along with a few other GA books, but they all really pale in comparison...

3174673569_c6c529ba74.jpg

nice one lauren; early bats don't tend to 'pale' on these boards.

Got this today along with a few other GA books, but they all really pale in comparison...

3174673569_c6c529ba74.jpg

nice one lauren; early bats don't tend to 'pale' on these boards.

Especially a #2 in 5.0 Blue with White pages :luhv:

attagirl Lauren (worship)