• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Heres 3 FC's I picked up a couple months ago. They are from 1950. #266 front and back covers....

Fourcolor266.jpg

FourColor266BugsBackCover.jpg

#268 front and back covers........

Fourcolor268Mickey.jpg

Fourcolor268MickeyBackcover_0002.jpg

and #274 front and back covers.......

Fourcolor274Bugs.jpg

Fourcolor274BugsBackcover_0002.jpg

I really like that 274

Me too :grin: Its in super condition. The Mickey book has only one story in it......all pages from front to back.....same story of the little Visitor

Heres 3 FC's I picked up a couple months ago. They are from 1950. #266 front and back covers....

Fourcolor266.jpg

Great stuff!

Pretty odd, associating Hercules with dinosaurs, but then the Warnerverse has a unique natural history to produce talking rabbits and ducks.

Jack

yay!

vault.jpg

Nice! One of my top 5 favorite covers of all time (worship)

i might let you read it next weekend.

:cloud9:

note ronny, he said 'might", and if it is anything like "Gator, LSU "might" beat your team tonight"....well, then, you got no shot :baiting:

:cloud9: note ronny, he said 'might", and if it is anything like "Gator, LSU "might" beat your team tonight"....well, then, you got no shot :baiting:

this preposterous post drove me to the internet. i found:

f'ball, gators have a 29-23 all-time edge. thank spurrier for that--lsu led when he was hired, lsu has an edge since he left.

roundball, lsu 58-37. even the national champs from year before last were drummed by a bad tiger team.

baseball, lsu 34-22 thru a few years ago, the most recent source i could find.

i don't really count ladies b'ball, but lsu recently finished a 5 in a row final four run; i think the gators trail that one badly, but couldn't find a series record.

i don't really count softball, but until last year, i recalled fla. losing almost every game in the series--i checked: 27-10 lsu.

those constitute the so-called "major" sports, the ones t.v. fools with. hard to compare the next biggest sport, track, since they probably have no dual meets. but lsu has 25 or so nat'l c'ships in that one, and i'm not sure fla. has any, but who cares?

just because you have a couple correspondence-course degrees from the outfit, at least try to stay lightly tethered to the planet on the lsu issue.

:cloud9: note ronny, he said 'might", and if it is anything like "Gator, LSU "might" beat your team tonight"....well, then, you got no shot :baiting:

f'ball, gators have a 29-23 all-time edge. thank spurrier for that--lsu led when he was hired, lsu has an edge since he left.

roundball, lsu 58-37. even the national champs from year before last were drummed by a bad tiger team.

i don't really count ladies b'ball, but lsu recently finished a 5 in a row final four run; i think the gators trail that one badly, but couldn't find a series record.

i don't really count softball, but until last year, i recalled fla. losing almost every game in the series--i checked: 27-10 lsu.

those constitute the so-called "major" sports, the ones t.v. fools with. hard to compare the next biggest sport, track, since they probably have no dual meets. but lsu has 25 or so nat'l c'ships in that one, and i'm not sure fla. has any, but who cares?

just because you have a couple correspondence-course degrees from the outfit, try to stay at least lightly tethered to the planet on the lsu issue.

(worship) This is beautiful and I intend to email it to my Gator fan "friends."

just because you have a couple correspondence-course degrees from the outfit, at least try to stay lightly tethered to the planet on the lsu issue.

The very definition of a virtual beatdown!

what does any of that have to do with you saying that LSU "might" win last year in football ... lol

what does any of that have to do with you saying that LSU "might" win last year in football ... lol

Every year is "last year" at some point.