• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

All these Science books have been amazing !! (thumbs u :applause:

The comment made me think of these covers -- GCD but possibly scans of my own copies.

Very funny series.

Jack

She blinded me with science! Great, now that song is stuck in my head.

thanks to 4 of 'em from ricky, and this last from harley, i don't think i've ever got a run together this fast--i now understand the rush gator has continually. i'll get a group shot of them tonite, but here's the one that closed the deal. never realized just how cool this cover was.

dec3speedcarter6.jpg

Ouch......!!! That guy is sportin quite a MELVIN

and here're the rest of 'em.

spaceman5.jpg

What a bizarre cover!

Exactly what force is it making the icicles droop "down"? The nearest gravity would, I suppose, make them point toward the Earth and Moon. Odd, and a surprisingly DC-like cover.

Is that a signature at lower left? GCD says "Joe Maneely?" w/ data from expert Mike Vassallo, but the signature doesn't look like Maneely to me.

Jack

Ouch......!!! That guy is sportin quite a MELVIN

and here're the rest of 'em.

spaceman5.jpg

What a bizarre cover!

Exactly what force is it making the icicles droop "down"? The nearest gravity would, I suppose, make them point toward the Earth and Moon. Odd, and a surprisingly DC-like cover.

Is that a signature at lower left? GCD says "Joe Maneely?" w/ data from expert Mike Vassallo, but the signature doesn't look like Maneely to me.

Jack

i guess i'll get the run up over in the marketplace later tonite in light of this observation.