• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,444 posts in this topic

nice little doc showed up on sunday heritage. i like this one, and it looks so much nicer than it's grade.

doc5.jpg

What a strange looking villain! The coloring on the villain, and on the rest of the cover, really makes it stand out. :applause:

agreed; it looks so similar to what was going on with various super-magician covers.. villain, colors....

Nice booik Billy...that book screams GA :cloud9:

thanks much guys.

the only thing I have heard scream from one of parker's books is "get me the hello away from that Hello Pal 1!"

thanks much guys.

the only thing I have heard scream from one of parker's books is "get me the hello away from that Hello Pal 1!"

Do I detect a little jealousy??? hm

thanks much guys.

ever since gator found out his denver wasn't a denver [tho' he paid like it was a denver--hell, he paid like it was the whole damn state of colorado!], he did some kind of guilt transference over to my poor little book.

Got this one from Ebay recently. I've always liked this cover by Alex Schomburg. The lead story "The Dragon Awakens", attempts to tell a 3000-year history of China in 12 pages. I think the story needs to be updated, it ends with their quest to build a "dynasty of democracy that will live forever"....wonder how that turned out?

76256.jpg.4d908c105ab5e936c857a0d835b858cb.jpg

thanks much guys.

this I can say with 100% sincerity, when it comes to Hello Pal 1, absolutely NOOOOOOOOOOO jealousy at all :banana:

Got this one from Ebay recently. I've always liked this cover by Alex Schomburg. The lead story "The Dragon Awakens", attempts to tell a 3000-year history of China in 12 pages. I think the story needs to be updated, it ends with their quest to build a "dynasty of democracy that will live forever"....wonder how that turned out?

I think this is a great series altogether! (thumbs u

Got this in the mail today :cloud9:

wf72.jpg

great book and really scarce!

Thanks, I was very happy to win it in an auction at a decent price.

for the past 4 years, I have been trying to upgrade my 2.5's and 3.5's to 7.0's on the WF 50-80 run... very very tough to do...sometimes, those 'low" grade are "high" grade