• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

This showed up at the door on Saturday!

allamerican61front.jpg

Just about the best GL cover.Very Nice!

one of my favorites... I stupidly sold my cgc 5.5 last year on these very boards, and regretted it up until just recently... whew!

I had the good fortune of pulling up to the house today at the same time as the USPS truck.First book out of the box was this.

catman20.jpg

I was thinking/hoping for a 6.0 when I submitted it,since the highest on the census is a 5.5 :banana:

I had the good fortune of pulling up to the house today at the same time as the USPS truck.First book out of the box was this.

catman20.jpg

I was thinking/hoping for a 6.0 when I submitted it,since the highest on the census is a 5.5 :banana:

he shoots, he scores!

catman20.jpg

(worship)

catman20.jpg

Wow!! Nice book! (worship)

catman20.jpg

Man, I am so jealous. (worship)

catman20.jpg

Sweet sweet book :cloud9:

Hey Gator....wasn't their a Catman 20 at Megacon this year? Where you selling it or did Dale Roberts have it? I think it was a 4.0 though but still sweet and I thought about grabbing it :devil:

catman20.jpg

Sweet sweet book :cloud9:

Hey Gator....wasn't their a Catman 20 at Megacon this year? Where you selling it or did Dale Roberts have it? I think it was a 4.0 though but still sweet and I thought about grabbing it :devil:

dale was selling it...it was bought by a board member, but I think it was more in the 2.0 range (shrug)

Oh...I thought it had a sticker that said VG but maybe I just imagined that.....but it did look a little better than a 2.0 in the Mylar but maybe there was something up with the pages or back cover....I know the book was kinda dirty but still a rare one (thumbs u

Oh...I thought it had a sticker that said VG but maybe I just imagined that.....but it did look a little better than a 2.0 in the Mylar but maybe there was something up with the pages or back cover....I know the book was kinda dirty but still a rare one (thumbs u
if you took it out of the mylar, you saw the "issues"..but it is a rare book none the less...maybe the current owner will chime in and give us some details, as I might be totally remembering it wrong

catman20.jpg

Congrats Erroneous! (thumbs u

catman20.jpg

:takeit:

catman20.jpg

:takeit:

I am amazed that the highest is only a 6.0. It really suggests that the book is rare.

My copy would be a lower grade. But I am happy to have it thanks to Tom Gordon III.

The interior art and stories are also very good.

2073685514_5ac9b683f0_b.jpg

It looks better due to some neat trimming in photoshop.

Congrats Erroneous! (thumbs u

Thanks Richard! It's a funny thing.Somehow I have fallen for slabbing books I have had for years,it makes them new to me.

And I understand congrats are in order for you in a MLJ kinda way. :banana:

catman20.jpg

is he strangling him because he doesn't like the color of his eye-shadow?

great book geek. you are the catMAN

The interior art and stories are also very good.

I certainly agree BB.That was the hardest part of sending it off to CGC.

3519504037_6cb03d1274_b.jpg

3526058917_d6dde23883_b.jpg

3526868918_f468278c9c_b.jpg

I think these scans are from issue 20 but I haven't checked.