• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,440 posts in this topic

Since I don't frequent the Silver Age board, I'll post this here. Pretend Hitler's on the cover.

DSCI0045.jpg

However, to redeem myself, this was also in the FedEx box:

DSCI0046.jpg

No redemption necessary Sean. I :luhv: DD 1, even in the GA forum

Not as pristine as Billy's Target #2, but #8 is just as cool and a tough book to find.

A very tough book, congrat's GE :applause:

Along with Target 6 and 9, they're the three toughest of 1-10, IMHO.

The early Targets are like a combo of a Centaur and a Timely, which is why I love 'em so much.

Police102.jpg

I'm really putting together quite a string of these later Police issues. This one just came in today and is my first book to arrive in 2010. Tight staples. Pretty clean and flat. A slight bend in the top right corner but far short of a crease. Getting the last issue is sort of like .....closure :cloud9:

Not as pristine as Billy's Target #2, but #8 is just as cool and a tough book to find.

4273306262_dc58d5c6ae_b.jpg

Outstanding cover. :applause:

That is the coolest motorcycle I've ever seen !!

Police102.jpg

I'm really putting together quite a string of these later Police issues. This one just came in today and is my first book to arrive in 2010. Tight staples. Pretty clean and flat. A slight bend in the top right corner but far short of a crease. Getting the last issue is sort of like .....closure :cloud9:

What a fun cover! Nice book :headbang:

I like this splash page depicting an angry board member that has just taken revenge on another board member for taking to long to send him a comic he had purchased from him

* angry member is gentleman holding head*

P1040028.jpg

ur so violent Frankie :P

All of those Joker covers are hard to get. Inside stories of Batman 49 are pretty good too.

bb

3521839555_4513c34590_b.jpg

Nice book. (thumbs u I have one too, but mine looks exactly like that, as in mine is coverless! :(

Your copy must be folded inside out since the Joker splash is in the middle of the comic.