• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

here's the book that freed up my undercopy. thanks go to a boardie for the upgrade. you know who you are, geek.

science1cgc.jpg

Whoot !!!!!! :banana:

thanks pal, and you too, ricky. that store stamp on the first page almost put me off the book, but i held my nose and pulled the trigger anyway.

here's the book that freed up my undercopy. thanks go to a boardie for the upgrade. you know who you are, geek.

science1cgc.jpg

thanks pal, and you too, ricky. that store stamp on the first page almost put me off the book, but i held my nose and pulled the trigger anyway.

lol

Congrats Geekazoid! :applause:

science1cgc.jpg

lol

Congrats Geekazoid! :applause:

Awesome pickup!!!! Grats :o:applause:

science1cgc.jpg

if that is all you did, you showed excellent restraint with your fingers around your nose (thumbs u

Sitting in a box when I got home...Jungle 39....bought as a buy it now off ebay as a VG :cloud9: pretty happy with it in hand.....very solid, small bindery tear, minor foxing, no significant creases, decent paper, nice colors..... :headbang:

92858.jpg.bebcb3f52c1f3cc23dee34286e5842ff.jpg

been so long i can't even remember when i last added a book to the doc savage run. glad to get this one off ebay just now.

docsavage9.jpg

v

ery nice book Billy.....that's one I've been looking to upgrade for quite a while as it has a supersnipe appearance. I have a slabbed 4.0 and a reader beater. Yours looks quite nice. I haven't been scouring ebay lately. Nice score.

Cheers

been so long i can't even remember when i last added a book to the doc savage run. glad to get this one off ebay just now.

docsavage9.jpg

very nice book Billy.....that's one I've been looking to upgrade for quite a while as it has a supersnipe appearance. I have a slabbed 4.0 and a reader beater. Yours looks quite nice. I haven't been scouring ebay lately. Nice score.

Cheers

thanks, sir. pure luck, too; opened up golden age, hit "ending soon" and there were 6 minutes left. i guess i hadn't run a search for docs in awhile, and had never seen it 'til then.

Had a lot of fun at Terry's California Con today. Finally got to meet Socratic Wonder & Sacentaur.

Thanks to robocard for this one. I've always wanted a copy.

Atomic1.jpg

Also had to snag this when I saw it. Can't wait to read it!

Anarcho.jpg