• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Here's a fun little book I picked up a few weeks back from an original owner collection that Jamie found. Don't think I've ever had it before, so it caught my eye

Ken Shannon #1

KenShannon1.jpg

Nice! :applause:

I bet you'll get a 31 before I do :mad:

Since Fight has nothing rare Gerber-wise, unlike Jumbo, I plan to chase the full run. I suspect 31 will be among the last ones I find unless my LCS comes through with one in a collection. The owner knows I'm looking.

Arrived today. :)

SilverStreak23A.jpg

SuperMysteryV7n1A.jpg

Very nice -- similar style on both, esp. the Damsel in Distress.

Same artist? House style?

GCD says Doc = Warren Kremer on Super-Mystery. Does E = Edd Ashe on Silver Streak?

Jack

i can finally post in here... sent my payment today on my 1st G.A book...should have it in hand early next week...im excited

batman23cgc45.jpg

Might as well start thinking about selling those Tales of Suspense. GA is addictive.

i can finally post in here... sent my payment today on my 1st G.A book...should have it in hand early next week...im excited

batman23cgc45.jpg

Might as well start thinking about selling those Tales of Suspense. GA is addictive.

i still have a few things i need to finish before i start buying more G.A stuff ;)

batman23cgc45.jpg

i still have a few things i need to finish before i start buying more G.A stuff ;)

That's a great book to start your golden age collecting habits!

batman23cgc45.jpg

That's a great book to start your golden age collecting habits!

Itt sure is :applause:

thanks everyone...been waiting to get a nice G.A book awhile now that caught my eye and was priced right then i saw the PQ of the book and that just sealed the deal for me on this one....