• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

That's one of my favorite BH covers and contains, IIRC, an excellent Crandall splash/story inside.

97588.jpg

That's one of my favorite BH covers and contains, IIRC, an excellent Crandall splash/story inside.

Thanks guys (thumbs u

AS is correct. The splash to 69 is excellent. My hands are now baby free and I can scan it. Here it is -

97595.jpg.195474f2ab6238b73c7b16d4836b0397.jpg

Crandall! :cloud9:

Thanks guys (thumbs u

AS is correct. The splash to 69 is excellent. My hands are now baby free and I can scan it. Here it is -

Thanks guys (thumbs u

That is an awesome splash in the 69.

Thanks guys (thumbs u

Stay off Moderns and go read your Ducks and Westerns :baiting:

Thanks guys (thumbs u

Stay off Moderns and go read your Ducks and Westerns :baiting:

Just admiring the Moderns. Love the Duck stories by the way. I have a big enough pile now to keep me busy for a while.

Did a little trading at the flea market in Mobile with Steve Barrington today and picked up a fun little low grade Tec 67 with lovely pages

Tec67.jpg

That's a great book! Congrats. :applause:

Did a little trading at the flea market in Mobile with Steve Barrington today and picked up a fun little low grade Tec 67 with lovely pages

Tec67.jpg

One of my favorite Penguin covers. Very nice!! :applause:

Mine, too. I remember getting a nice VG copy of 'Tec #67 at a Creation con in Philly circa 1978. Cost me all of 20 bucks. :cloud9:

Mine, too. I remember getting a nice VG copy of 'Tec #67 at a Creation con in Philly circa 1978. Cost me all of 20 bucks. :cloud9:

Good ole Jerry Robinson :cloud9:

Thanks guys (thumbs u

Great splash page! Crandall was fantastic.

even when the bottom-line number is fairly modest, paying many multiples is hard for me to swallow. but this is a HARD little book to get, and i've been after it for many a moon. punch 12, and the chesler run is dun.

dynamic8.jpg

even when the bottom-line number is fairly modest, paying many multiples is hard for me to swallow. but this is a HARD little book to get, and i've been after it for many a moon. punch 12, and the chesler run is dun.

dynamic8.jpg

I love that book. When I first got into GA books last year it was on a list of about 10 or 15 comics I was going to go right out and get in VF or better. Never even considered the possibility of paying over guide when I got them either. A year later I have one in 7.0.