• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

even when the bottom-line number is fairly modest, paying many multiples is hard for me to swallow. but this is a HARD little book to get, and i've been after it for many a moon. punch 12, and the chesler run is dun.

dynamic8.jpg

that is a very cool book Mr. Parker.

The guy holding the candle looks like one of my old girlfriends. hm

Very sweet cover!! I kick myself for poassing one of these up about two months ago. doh!

Happy to fill 2 early holes in my Airboy run. Still have to work on that pesky year 1947 :mad:

The Don Winslow is courtesy of Donut - good old adventures on the high seas (thumbs u

Im working on a run of Air Fighters and will probably jump to these afterwards. Really great books. Congrats!! :applause:

The guy holding the candle looks like one of my old girlfriends. hm

You definitely upgraded (thumbs u

Happy to fill 2 early holes in my Airboy run. Still have to work on that pesky year 1947 :mad:

The Don Winslow is courtesy of Donut - good old adventures on the high seas (thumbs u

Im working on a run of Air Fighters and will probably jump to these afterwards. Really great books. Congrats!! :applause:

GOTTA love the af's.

afs.jpg

LOVE the Air Fighters!

A couple of my favorites...

airfighters2.jpg

LOVE the Air Fighters!

A couple of my favorites...

airfighters2.jpg

there's only one. a couple are two. but here are a couple more rockfords that once resided with yours, geek. damn, it's hard to do better than c/ow with a rockford book.

afzero.jpg

airfighters2-3.jpg

there's only one. a couple are two.

I lost a scan :pullhair:

gesh...this looks 9.6 from the scan !

thanks frank. here's another, alas, not a ped., but from the very highly sought after wm. leach collection.

af7.jpg

a couple non-peds, lesser in grade, but with better paper--go figure. the colors on the #1 make it look like i scanned it on ricky's machine.

af1.jpg

af3.jpg

a couple non-peds, lesser in grade, but with better paper--go figure. the colors on the #1 make it look like i scanned it on ricky's machine.

af1.jpg

af3.jpg

ahahhahah....you mean "Ricky, our own resident "Oppie of Mayberry" Evens" ...lol ? :roflmao:

Billy...those books are freaking beautiful, now I want to start collecting them..... :juggle:lol