• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,441 posts in this topic

Did anyone else pick up books that were part of the Kirkland Drug Store collection?

bb

4609312455_85b8fe5f87.jpg

This was photoshopped a little.

And this was in the auction but it was coverless.

4611636392_6c496884d0_b.jpg

I'm very excited to add this book to my collection. It's the only copy graded and the Edgar Church Copy to boot! I've been on the hunt for this book for awhile and it's just not out there to be found.

The only copy I've seen is Theagenes collection. I've asked Bangzoom if he has one; he doesn't. I asked Metro how many they have sold and they said 4 total since they have been in business with this being one of them.

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Beauty :headbang: That gets my ERB juices flowing for sure.

Thanks guys!

I'm very excited to add this book to my collection. It's the only copy graded and the Edgar Church Copy to boot! I've been on the hunt for this book for awhile and it's just not out there to be found.

The only copy I've seen is Theagenes collection. I've asked Bangzoom if he has one; he doesn't. I asked Metro how many they have sold and they said 4 total since they have been in business with this being one of them.

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Beauty :headbang: That gets my ERB juices flowing for sure.

Thanks guys!

(worship)

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Great book... congratulations Comics-n-ERB!! Thats a keeper!

rangers2cgc.jpg

Is Super-Brain a Professor Xavier prototype?

His powers were similar to Prof X. He could hypnotize...

4613064910_44f896dc62_b.jpg

but instead of a wheelchair he was carried by topless native girls. :luhv:

4612450585_c1f28b8a86_b.jpg

4611505470_0785beea7c_b.jpg

Can anyone confirm whether this splash by Broadway Bill is from Heroic 4 or 6?

It's from Heroic 6

Thanks for the information. Those early Heroics were pretty nice. Everett did a nice job on Hydroman and they had some other strip reprints. like Don Dixon.

A couple of new books from this weekend's MN show:

cgc0310046-1.jpg

That looks like Wally Wood to me. Is it?

Crazy.

Anyway, here it is:

Funnies40.jpg

Congrats David. What a cool book (thumbs u

My 3 favorite pick-ups at SpringCon in MN - Very happy to find the Buccaneers # 21 since I've been looking for a copy to call mine for 3 years :D

Love the Buccaneers 21. It's just one of "those" books that you can't do justice unless you can flip through it. I sold mine years ago and finally got another last year in Baltimore.

My 3 favorite pick-ups at SpringCon in MN - Very happy to find the Buccaneers # 21 since I've been looking for a copy to call mine for 3 years :D

Love the Buccaneers 21. It's just one of "those" books that you can't do justice unless you can flip through it. I sold mine years ago and finally got another last year in Baltimore.

Not only the cover is great but every page is just as good. Thanks (thumbs u

That Peter Pan Treasure Chest is hard to find in decent condition. Usually it is cut up and written on like the Donald Duck Fun Books. And the Exciting 60 is still a big favorite.

bb

That Peter Pan Treasure Chest is hard to find in decent condition. Usually it is cut up and written on like the Donald Duck Fun Books.

Check out 40yrs' avatar for how sharp his Peter Pan Treasure Chest is.