• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

IMG_0019.jpg

Thanks, Ive enjoyed the esoteric group shots you've been putting up. One of my all time favorites, I acquired a few months ago. It took me a few hours to set up the scanner and get images via picasa to post.

Great book! Glad to see another oddball collector. The blog looks promising.

and then there was one...

sb8cgc.jpg

Just won this off eBay, completes my Superboy 2-258, leaving only number 1. I would have liked to hold out for a solid fine or better, but this actually presents a bit nicer than a 3.5, and is a tough issue to find in any grade.

One more to go!

Can't wait to see your series of group shots that will be forthwith! :)

IMG_0019.jpg

Thanks, Ive enjoyed the esoteric group shots you've been putting up. One of my all time favorites, I acquired a few months ago. It took me a few hours to set up the scanner and get images via picasa to post.

Great book! Glad to see another oddball collector. The blog looks promising.

Thanks, the entry is a tribute to Louise Altson who painted covers for Timely/Marvel in the late forties. She died a few weeks ago at the age of 99. I'll try to put together a group shot of these... http://obscurecomics.blogspot.com/

Thanks, the entry is a tribute to Louise Altson who painted covers for Timely/Marvel in the late forties. She died a few weeks ago at the age of 99. I'll try to put together a group shot of these... http://obscurecomics.blogspot.com/

I read that this morning after the post on the Timely / Atlas list. Was that you?

Anyway, that was a nice blog post. (thumbs u

If only Real Life was always this fantastic!!! :applause:

and then there was one...

sb8cgc.jpg

Just won this off eBay, completes my Superboy 2-258, leaving only number 1. I would have liked to hold out for a solid fine or better, but this actually presents a bit nicer than a 3.5, and is a tough issue to find in any grade.

One more to go!

Can't wait to see your series of group shots that will be forthwith! :)

Wow Silver.....you are almost done !!! May that last one come up for you when you are totally ready for it !!!

I wanted to wait to complete my mini run before I posted them but I'm not much on patience so here's the first set.

DSC01838.jpg

(worship)

I wanted to wait to complete my mini run before I posted them but I'm not much on patience so here's the first set.

DSC01838.jpg

Nice! (thumbs u

Great run so far Allen! :applause: