• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

new book for mia's collection. thanks josh.

ani3_47a.jpg

:applause:

What all does Mia collect??? :popcorn:

besides animal comics, she prints and collects all posts by gator that have any misspellings in them. she needs a warehouse worse than beerbohm.

that youngun is getting a bottom full of sand next time I ce her

and then there was one...

sb8cgc.jpg

Just won this off eBay, completes my Superboy 2-258, leaving only number 1. I would have liked to hold out for a solid fine or better, but this actually presents a bit nicer than a 3.5, and is a tough issue to find in any grade.

One more to go!

Can't wait to see your series of group shots that will be forthwith! :)

well, never one to dissapoint :shy:

Superboy 2-16 (52 pagers)

I will save the whole run shot for when I get a 1

th_sb2.jpgth_sb3.jpgth_sb4.jpgth_sb5.jpgth_sb6.jpg

th_sb7.jpgth_sb8.jpgth_sb9.jpgth_sb10.jpgth_sb11.jpg

th_sb12.jpgth_sb13.jpgth_sb14.jpgth_sb15.jpgth_sb16.jpg

and then there was one...

sb8cgc.jpg

Just won this off eBay, completes my Superboy 2-258, leaving only number 1. I would have liked to hold out for a solid fine or better, but this actually presents a bit nicer than a 3.5, and is a tough issue to find in any grade.

One more to go!

Congrats Danny! I know you've been chasing this run for quite a while now. :applause:

Here is a fun win off of the bay

True Comics Educational Giveaway from 1943 entitled "THEY GOT THE BLAME - THE STORY OF SCAPEGOATS IN HISTORY". Not in overstreet, but listed as a Getber 7. Hitler makes a 3 page cameo. Some very controversial language contained in this 8 pager.

blame-1.jpg

Ahem, you are a thief good sir. :sumo::makepoint:(tsk):slapfight:

Nice steal (I was the underbidder). At least I know it is in a good home. :golfclap: (thumbs u

True Comics Educational Giveaway from 1943 entitled "THEY GOT THE BLAME - THE STORY OF SCAPEGOATS IN HISTORY". Not in overstreet, but listed as a Getber 7. Hitler makes a 3 page cameo. Some very controversial language contained in this 8 pager.

blame-1.jpg

Nice steal (I was the underbidder). At least I know it is in a good home. :golfclap: (thumbs u

Any chance of seeing the inside?Please?

blame-1.jpg

Well thanks for making me pay for it. Much appreciated. :makepoint:

blame-1.jpg

Any chance of seeing the inside?Please?

Ask and you shall receive:

blame3.jpg

blame2.jpg

blame1.jpg