• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Got this trio from my good buddy Richard (Mr Bedrock). I am very pleased to have them in the house

:)

scan0001-10.jpg

scan0003-11.jpg

scan0002-11.jpg

Gotta give :applause: when anyone posts King Comics! Real nice books. That 85 is a beauty. Love the Blondie, too. Great cover.

Circus1.jpg

FunnyPages7.jpg

:o Nice - the Circus run is one of my favorties - and tough! And a FP #7 tossed in just for fun!

Circus 1 has always been considered down right rare, and I am by no means saying it is not or trying to diminish the book, but in the past year, I have seen like 7 copies for sale...crazy, but since part of the boards function is to educate, just thought I would mention that if you are wanting a copy, now might be the best time ever to try to pick one up (assuming the availability trend continues)

Thanks CW :)

I'm sure Richard contacted you about the run he picked up in Charlotte. Stunning collection. I thought about making him an offer for all of them, but I couldn't swing the dough right now.

:(

So, I settled for the Blondie covers :luhv:

I'm sure Richard contacted you about the run he picked up in Charlotte. Stunning collection. I thought about making him an offer for all of them, but I couldn't swing the dough right now.

Fritzi Ritz and now Blondie. You have good taste, sir! Well, you have my taste at least :grin:

Fritzi Ritz and now Blondie. You have good taste, sir! Well, you have my taste at least :grin:

(thumbs u

Circus 1 has always been considered down right rare, and I am by no means saying it is not or trying to diminish the book, but in the past year, I have seen like 7 copies for sale...

rick, I do not believe that Circus 1 is rare - the Circus 3 is harder to find IMHO.

Nonetheless, it is a very cool book! :cloud9:

Circus 1 has always been considered down right rare, and I am by no means saying it is not or trying to diminish the book, but in the past year, I have seen like 7 copies for sale...

rick, I do not believe that Circus 1 is rare - the Circus 3 is harder to find IMHO.

Hey Sacentaur, does CIRCUS #1 have the Wolverton space strip in it? If so, hows about whipping out your glossinator and snapping a few SPACE HAWKS pages? :wishluck:

Hey Sacentaur, does CIRCUS #1 have the Wolverton space strip in it? If so, hows about whipping out your glossinator and snapping a few SPACE HAWKS pages? :wishluck:

Does this do it for you? Circus 1, page 2

One of my favorite GA pieces.....

99865.jpg.69283741fed9f40303a60c6233f36a00.jpg

Does this do it for you? Circus 1, page 2

One of my favorite GA pieces.....

99865.jpg

The color's a bit washed out. You might want to experiment with the settings on your camera.

:jokealert:

Beautiful page!!! :cloud9: