• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Not a comic, and not yet in hand, but the deal has been struck! I usually wait until it is in my hot little hands, but I am so excited about getting this grail piece that I just had to share it.

It's Fate I tell you!!

Thanks to one of my favorite geeks for working out a fine deal on this page from All Star Comics #14. It features my favorite character from the More Fun Comics series (Dr. Fate) battling the Germans in WWII. Fate is in every panel to boot :)

I love golden age art

:cloud9: :cloud9:

fatepage.jpg

I'm sad to see it go,but happy it's going to you Bill.You're the only guy I know that likes Dr.Fate as much as I do.Enjoy it geek!

I bit the bullet with Mound City yesterday and managed to win a bidding war for this one. I hope the service in getting it to me is better than everyone's past experience.

69.jpg

I bit the bullet with Mound City yesterday and managed to win a bidding war for this one. I hope the service in getting it to me is better than everyone's past experience.

69.jpg

Beautiful book. :cloud9:

Happy Birthday, btw. :banana:

69.jpg

I shouldn't look at these, I might get addicted to the sight of high grade books :cloud9:

Beautiful copy! Congrats!

69.jpg

Gorgeous book! One of the few in the auction I was interested in. Congrats, Jeff :applause:

69.jpg

Wow! That was some bidding war. (I dropped out way early.) Nice book!

Do you have an under copy? :D

69.jpg

That's a nice birthday gift! :applause:

69.jpg

Congratulations Jeff - that is a real beauty. (thumbs u I dropped out way before it got stratospheric - looks like the search continues for the rest of us! :tonofbricks: