• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,405 posts in this topic

shocksuspenstories6.jpg

Fantastic book Richard! Remember the double cover copy of that book I traded you years ago? I wish I could get that one back.. :cloud9:

Yep. I remember that book. I wish I still had it as well. Oh well. Somewhere, somebody has a heck of a book in their collection.

This has been a really good week for me so far and I should be getting one more goody by the end. Fresh in from CLink

thrills17cgc.jpg

batman9.jpg

hof14.jpg

Oh man you've been picking up some great great books lately!

That Batman 9 is spectacular (you should CGC!) can't ever get enough of that very Classic Cover!!

I'm gonna break the 9 out since I broke out all my others. I've been so lucky with the books lately!

Wow Jeff!!!

That's a beauty!!!! I love most of the Tip Top Tarzan covers and I have had most of them over the years, but I never seem to keep them. :screwy:

Need to purchase a nice set and keep them.... :headbang:

Thanks Joe, it's a fun run. I've still got to pick up a 1 and 2 and do a few upgrades.

Cool. (thumbs u
be even cooler if it was mine....will be for auction in the Nov clink (thumbs u

Methinks that might be an expensive auction for me. Assuming I have any money!

they call you "moneybags" for a reason lol

Not a comic, and not yet in hand, but the deal has been struck! I usually wait until it is in my hot little hands, but I am so excited about getting this grail piece that I just had to share it.

It's Fate I tell you!!

Thanks to one of my favorite geeks for working out a fine deal on this page from All Star Comics #14. It features my favorite character from the More Fun Comics series (Dr. Fate) battling the Germans in WWII. Fate is in every panel to boot :)

I love golden age art

:cloud9: :cloud9:

fatepage.jpg

Not a comic, and not yet in hand, but the deal has been struck! I usually wait until it is in my hot little hands, but I am so excited about getting this grail piece that I just had to share it.

It's Fate I tell you!!

Thanks to one of my favorite geeks for working out a fine deal on this page from All Star Comics #14. It features my favorite character from the More Fun Comics series (Dr. Fate) battling the Germans in WWII. Fate is in every panel to boot :)

I love golden age art

fatepage.jpg

way to go, you uber-geek!!!!!!!!!!

It's Fate I tell you!!

I love golden age art

fatepage.jpg

Wow Bill, that is too cool! (worship)