• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Very happy to get this one! A few tears but solid and very glossy.

wonderworld745.jpg

Yeah Buddy (thumbs u Congrats!

Thanks guys! Everything you could want in a VG-ish copy!

Did you get that off eBay? I was tracking it and you definitely got it for a nice price. I paid almost double that for my 5.0. Awesome book.

Yes, that's correct! I was determined to win it having lost out on a number of other copies, and would have paid more. And sometimes that works in your favour, unless you meet someone equally determined! Fairly confident the investment is safe but to be honest, I dont care. Just a wonderful cover - and, as I've learned, great content as well!

Thanks guys! Everything you could want in a VG-ish copy!

Did you get that off eBay? I was tracking it and you definitely got it for a nice price. I paid almost double that for my 5.0. Awesome book.

Yes, that's correct! I was determined to win it having lost out on a number of other copies, and would have paid more. And sometimes that works in your favour, unless you meet someone equally determined! Fairly confident the investment is safe but to be honest, I dont care. Just a wonderful cover - and, as I've learned, great content as well!

I don't think I overpaid by much on my 5.0, I just think you made a solid buy. I can tell you with 100% certainty that it would have gone for much more if I didn't already have a copy. I would have taken it up to $1200 at minimum. Congrats!