• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,418 posts in this topic

Seems this is a big book (for me anyways) I thought I would double post it. Rick helped me to get this copy earlier this summer. He brought it to the con so I could pick it up in person.

action4cover002.jpg

Congrats Mike :applause: In that run, there aren't too many bigger. :)

Was that Michael Landon as the Teenage Werewolf?

Beautiful book. Congratulations.

That's an impressive set!

I slabbed my Superboy 17 in order to plug in my registry set. I eventually hope to get a nicer copy. I now have 2-23 in the registry :banana:

sb17cgc.jpg

here are 2 of the 4 books I picked up in NY

been pineing after them since Chicago...

zip3233002.jpg

John split the run up?

(thumbs u

Are you able to sit down yet?

here are 2 of the 4 books I picked up in NY

been pineing after them since Chicago...

zip3233002.jpg

John split the run up?

(thumbs u

Are you able to sit down yet?

rather comfortably, actually... my middle name isn't sap, er, I mean savy, for nothing lol

How long did it take you to talk him out of those? I gave up on a Church Exciting in Chicago after 10 minutes where I didn't really get to say anything.
been working on them since august at chicago con lol

How long did it take you to talk him out of those? I gave up on a Church Exciting in Chicago after 10 minutes where I didn't really get to say anything.

It's easy to keep a "conversation" going with Jon because you really aren't necessary.

It's easy to keep a "conversation" going with Jon because you really aren't necessary.

true...but you always get multiple versions...so keeps it interesting lol

true...but you always get multiple versions...so keeps it interesting lol

And he does his own play by play! (thumbs u