• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

These are some of the books I picked up. Nothing earth shattering but I thought they were cool.

RAD53E502011126_82128.jpg

RADFFF802011119_135740.jpg

RAD687B32011126_82522.jpg

RAD832AD2011126_84111.jpg

I thought of bidding on some of those; really nice! :thumbsup:

The only thing I came close to winning was the unedited copy of SEDUCTION OF THE INNOCENT, but got outbid at the last minute.

My one and only from last night's C'Link auction, but man was I sweating over this one!

RAD3815120101228_17259.jpg

I was the underbidder on this one! Nice catch.

Yikes, if I'd known I was being squeezed between Billy and Jeff I'd've been sweating a lot harder. Between Scylla & Charybdis (just dont ask me which is which!)

My one and only from last night's C'Link auction, but man was I sweating over this one!

RAD3815120101228_17259.jpg

I was the underbidder on this one! Nice catch.

Yikes, if I'd known I was being squeezed between Billy and Jeff I'd've been sweating a lot harder. Between Scylla & Charybdis (just dont ask me which is which!)

I think Sun Girl is a swinger; I bet she can handle 'em both without breaking a sweat! ;)

GGA. Horror. Sci-fi. My kind of books! :cloud9:

These are some of the books I picked up. Nothing earth shattering but I thought they were cool

RAD832AD2011126_84111.jpg

That's a beauty Geek (thumbs u

thanks geek! and i'm so thrilled with this one it's going up in timely and have a cigar.

joker1.jpg

Sure is a pretty 6.5.

thanks geek! an oft repeated pattern: picked up two c'link books, shut out on heritage. might win something in the "internet only" portion of it.

That's a beauty Geek (thumbs u

thanks geek! and i'm so thrilled with this one it's going up in timely and have a cigar.

joker1.jpg

Sure is a pretty 6.5.

thanks geek! an oft repeated pattern: picked up two c'link books, shut out on heritage. might win something in the "internet only" portion of it.

4591984677_fd12ef3891_z.jpg

Is this the back cover for that issue of Joker?

Got this one book so far in the Heritage auction. Lower grade, but this is actually an upgrade for me. lol

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Great grab Todd! :applause: I almost went after it but decided to hold on to what little money I have right now. :(

Edited by Comics-n-ERB

Got this one book so far in the Heritage auction. Lower grade, but this is actually an upgrade for me. lol

Superman 14

Superman14.jpg

Great grab Todd! :applause: I almost went after it but decided to hold on to what little money I have right now. :(

Ditto here Todd. Congrats on a great book, and like David, I have to watch finances right now